Friday, May 22, 2009

Guess what? I screwed Add Maths.

Gawd. That's it. A week left. Then it's over.

Note : the beginning part of yesterday's adventure. Its in Shi Yun's Blog. Read it.

So Larissa has a certificate in the discovery of the pubic bone.

So, Ladies. Don't shave your armpitts, U'll hurt ur bones.

Apparently, after all that. I was stil high and wanted to feel Shi Yun's boobs.
I know, Im a pervert.

Me : I wanna feel shiyun's boobs la.
Sy: NOWAY. *covers it*

Dhiv : Eh shiyun! U got 91 for ur bm la!
Sy: Really?
Me : Wow. Congratulations. * moves hand towards her boobs and taps it*
Looks like I do not shake hands.
Sy : Watta?
Me : Eh very nicela. But cannot feel properly.
Sy : Its sponge one la.

Larissa was jotting down all the conversations that happened because
she's a DUMB BLONDE so her brain power is really low.
Dhiv read it and said
" ShiYun has SPONGE BOB BRA???"
WATTA ==

I was still attacking boobies and i was really attached to Des and Larissa's as they were
the nearest. Shiyun escaped. *darn it*

*poke *

Des : I tell you, you touch my boobs one mroe time Im gonna make u regret u got
kawan kawan.
Me : But I wanna touch.
*touches Larissa's*
Larissa: CYNTHIA MARY THOMAS YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN.YOU JAGA!

In the end, I asked for it. Should have just stopped. I will not tell what happened.
read in Larissa's blog. I have to protect my identity.

Des : *in a real real long indian slang * I warn you cyn don't touch my kawan kawan and you still touch my kawan kawan.
Larissa Just wrote it all down. So u want the whole picture, pls visit my bff's blog.

Another thing.
Des and me ordered Murtabak ayam at modern on thurs.
So it came like friggin 30 mins late!!

There was already a plate of curry.
Des calls one of the lady.
Des : Ah boleh tolong bawa kari ayam tak?
She goes.
Me : Then this one wat curry? * points at the existing curry on the table*
Des : *stares at it for awhile* I dunno la.
Me : HOW CAN YOU TELL WHAT CURRY IT IS BY JUST LOOKING AT IT???
The lady brings the curry.
Me : you know what. Letme just taste it ok.
*tastes both curries*
Me : Des.. Its the same.
Des : ya ka?
Calls another An-ne.
Des : An-ne tolong bawa kari ikan.
So he brings and he stares at our table.
You know why?
Cuz we had 3 plates of curry altogether!
Much much later.
Des : An-ne. Tolong bawa kari ikan campur kari ayam

She eats a lot of curry.

Slurpee makes people like me and Des go real nutcases.
Got more stuffs' But Im not in the mood now.