Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Love My Best Friends

Exams feel like an eternity.
Add Maths, was well.. errr. I didn't have time la. So you knowla.
I woke up at 4.30 am to study chem.
Shiyun was awake well. Haha =) & we ended up msging until
she ko-ed at 5.15am since she was up at 3am. LOL.
We dug our graves today, just waiting to jump into it . Thats all.

After our add maths, we all studied in my class la.
Des didn't come today due to some health complications.
* I make it sound so professional *
We were SUPPOSED to be studying chem, but you know,
GIRLS.
Shiyun was really high today.
This is what Add Maths does to growing teenage girls
with raging hormones. LOL

SY : * in a very high way* The sulphur u add with oxygen then can get wat? Sulphur dioxide.
With all the facial gestures.
Rissa : *stares at sy*
Me : *stares even more blankly*
Dhiv : *stares at sy* are you ok ah?
Then we continued again.
She kept on saying those contact process reaction.
And you know what?!
IT FRIGGIN CAME OUT FOR ESSAY!
Saved by Sy's High-ness.

Rissa : Des not here no funla.
Sy : Yeala. The horny one not here.
Me : HUH?! So Im not funny la now.
Sy : I said HORNY LAAA!
Me : O. * counterattack* So IM NOT HORNY LA NOW?!

Dhiv and me were talking about Bhatra. Then suddenly out of no where
we started talking about height issues.
Rissa : Eh Dhiv taller rite?
Me : Nolaaa I TALLER.
Dhiv : Yes ah? Come stand together.
Rissa & Sy : Yea Dhiv taller.
Me : U got see properly or not!
Rissa : You just made ur boobs pop out to make u look taller
== Watta.

Me and Rissa were too free after our chem exam. So she thought me how to do mini boxes.
Our happy pills =)))
Nick courtesy of SY.

Its addictive you know, the happy pills. Like marijuana and heroin.