Friday, May 8, 2009

Sue Me If You Must.

I know . I got bored studying la. & The BLOGGING MOJO came back
thanks to my 2 bff's. [ Im givving you guys credit ok]
I skipped school today. Yess & Larissa's getting fade up of it. HAHA.
Mid term's are next week and I swear Im aiming for pass.
My 2 bff's already posted about the carrier expo stuff.
After yesterday, I will NEVER forget Mr.Kelvin Wong. [SEGI College]
Okie. This is my OATH.
I, Cynthia Mary Thomas , solemnly swear that I will not delete this blog and keep it updated.
Hopefully. *grins*

My MOST "FAVOURITE" Subjects of all times. ESP BIO.


I managed to get the Purple one! HAHA Thx Mr. KELVIN!


I got this from that idiot.

Ladies. Keep this in ur purse.
Its a goodluck charm for ur love life.
Heck Its BRANDED! LOL.


Can u believe it? It even has an expiry DATE!