Friday, May 15, 2009

As Productive As Ever.

I've beginning to get attracted to Chicken Soup for Teenage Souls.
Gosh. It's somehow tragic what teen's go through daily.
Whether it's love or triumph, friendship or sorrow.

First week of exam GONE! YEAY!

Des : Cyn UR a P.I.A.
Stares blankly.
Des : Do you know what's P.I.A?
Cyn : Peanut In Action.
BUAHAHHAHAHA!

Des : Its Pain In the Ass.
Sy : I got a better one. Penis In Ass.
Cyn : Anal Justice.
BUAHAHAHAHA!

I told the gang abt what happened on Wed before Asiah. About Bhatra. HAHAHA.
Note : before Asiah, larissa and me were abt to cross the road. Bhatra stopped me.

Bhatra : Eh Jairam love u la.
Cyn : Oh yes ah?
Bhathra : Yala!
Cyn : Ohhh. Okiela I love him too.
He's plan to annoy me failed.
Cyn : eh Dhivyaa missedd you, you noe!
Bhatra : pleasela. Dhivyaa dun like me laaa.
Cyn : yeaaalaa! She like u laa!
Bhatra : I dun like herrrr
Cyn : Ylaaa
Bhatra : Cuz I love you *action = arms open wide*
=.= dumbfound. Instead of me bomming him, he bommed me. Darn.

My funeral is on Tuesday. Bear that in mind as I have Add Maths 2 and Chem 2.

I've to cramp up God noes how many chap's on saturday and sunday.
Im getting addicted to Hakim's deeedddaaa!