Saturday, May 9, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

I just had a HECTIC day today.
I slept at 3 am, (yes I was UP studying ==) Thanks to MC.
I feel like an owl.

Patrick's reading BIO.

Patrick got FED up at the 2nd page. ==
Patrick transformed into Patricia because of BIO pressure.



I have a problem with losing files. This is the 3rd Saturday in a row that I have
lost my PHYSICS file. *tragic isn't it?*
I was searching for it like mad for almost an hour (from 9am-10am)
I even msg-ed ShiYun <3,>
& finally MUM came to the rescue. After a big round of hunting for my phy file
in my book shelve. I finally found it.


Mum : What are you looking for ? Don't tell me you lost something again?
Me : I lost my physics file. I can't find it =.=
Mum : You've searched everywhere?
Me : YEA! AYOYO! Alfred gonna kill me *starts whining*
Mum : Have you checked under the bed?
Me : Why would I wanna keep my physic's file under my bed???
*being a moron, i started laughing at my mum*
Mum : Just go & check laaa.
Me : Ok, But Im telling you its not there.
So I went & i found it. =.=

Went to Alfred. Everyone looked so dead and tired.
My group study plans with MC got cancelled cuz her Bro couldn't fetch her.
Had lunch with Des at fruity & I saw 'Izzattee' there with his parents.
His mum held his hand when they were crossing the road to get to Sunita.
Awww Isn't that cute? Mama's Boy. LOL =DD *if izzat reads this, Im so dead*

Prasad. Ayoyo. I was KO-ED la! Des and Myself were practically dozing off.
I got home and sleptla. HAHA.

Everytime Im on the phone with either MC or Des, the other, (MC/Des) calls. Telepathy. Not bad rite? chunted.


Here's a Quick Quiz.
This happened after Asiah that day.

Harvir : Eh Larissa, Your shortlaaa.
Larissa : Im not short.
Harvir : Yes you are.
Larissa : If I am short . . *points to me* Then what is Cynthia?
Harvir : *stares at me*
----
-----
------
Harvir : A Dwarf.
My shortness.
Sighs. It is always a problem.

Nightmare From Christmas.


Im running away now. There's a big cockroach climbing up the wall, behind the
computer screen. Icky brown thing. ANTI-COCKROACH!