Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bye Bye Bio.

I suck at BIO.

Things at Asiah really are great and hillarious.
Lets learn about pepper spray. Shall we?

Crystal : What's pepper spray in bm?
Larissa : Idk. *so she asks Izzatee*
Both Izzatee and Kiri din noe.
*i duno whether this version is true cuz i sat behind. LOL My story coming up*
Jason Tan : Its penyembur lada.
Larissa: WATTA! Y is it penyembur DADA??

*everyone starts laughing*
Kiri even demonstrated. Spray on ur BOOBs and it enlarges. WOW!

I was sitting a few rows back cuz i felt SORRY for Jo Sheng.

Me : I can hear them talking about breast feeding.
Jo Sheng : This one all you'll hearlaaa.
Then Asiah has this perfume thingy.
Jo Sheng: I dun like the smell la.
Me : Yea me too. Its too strong.
Jo Sheng: Its smells like breast milk.
*stares at him*
Me :WHAT?! Have you even smelt breast milk.
Jo Sheng : *still so calmly* Nola. But it does smell like it.
Me: *stares blankly*
Jo Sheng : Imagine what my friends go thru 6 hours with me.
Me : I pity ur friends.

Most of the ACS ppl tak datang. Cuz they had physics paper today.
Harvir didnt come. *hehehe damn nice without him*
Thats was a day at asiah.
Today My BM PAPER! AYOYOYOYO!
No comment la,.

Larissa just msg-ed me. She took my facebook quiz on "How well u know me."
And she got 100! WOOTS!
HAHAHA! TEEHEE!

Guess what. I have moral tomoro! HAIX! Pics taken during asiah. Visit RISSA's BLOG!